We work, learn, share, and play in digital places. Our lives are changed by our websites and apps: they can either overload and control us or allow us to realize our potential. I study how digital places can make us better.
- Notes from my conversation with the ‘generalist, synthesist, and curator’ behind one of my favorite newsletters.
- When you're learning a complex system, you can miss essential concepts. After a while, revisiting the basics can deepen your mastery.
- Building habits around a simple three-step process will help you harness the power of your mind.
- Understanding the difference between doing the work and working on the work can boost your effectiveness.
- An overview of Howard Rheingold's book about the history of computers as tools for mind augmentation.