We work, learn, share, and play in digital places. Our lives are changed by our websites and apps: they can either overload and control us or allow us to realize our potential. I study how digital places can make us better.
- Building habits around a simple three-step process will help you harness the power of your mind.
- Understanding the difference between doing the work and working on the work can boost your effectiveness.
- An overview of Howard Rheingold's book about the history of computers as tools for mind augmentation.
- Notes on my interview with Nathan Shedroff about Foodicons, his massively crowdsourced design project.
- The first post in my new website, and details on why I switched from WordPress to Jekyll.