We work, learn, share, and play in digital places. Our lives are changed by our websites and apps: they can either overload and control us or allow us to realize our potential. I explore how digital places can make us better.
- Mindful organization can help you find and use notes more effectively. Many note-taking apps offer two basic ways of doing so.
- An overview of my conversation with Hans Krueger about how emotions affect our state of being, and how we can better manage them.
- When taking notes, it's important to write down their dates — and this format is the way to do it.
- A minor tweak to YouTube's feedback affordances could help reduce harassment on the platform.
- How we talk about what we do makes a big difference in how others perceive our work — but it also changes how we perceive it ourselves.