We work, learn, share, and play in digital places. Our lives are changed by our websites and apps: they can either overload and control us or allow us to realize our potential. I explore how digital places can make us better.
- Five years ago, I thought Twitter was making a mistake. I was wrong.
- Three months into moving this site from Jekyll to WordPress, I consider the impact on my writing workflows.
- An overview of our conversation about the note-taking tool Roam Research.
- What an information architecture fossil reveals about the relevance of IA in the modern web.
- Information architect Dan Klyn tells us about his framework for understanding the architecture of complex systems.